Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hollerween


Of course I'm scrambling to put my last minute costume together.. BUT I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!! The madness starts immediately tomorrow morning:

Get up, put costume together, start getting ready, pack bag for Saturday
night, go to work in costume, get off @ 1am, cab to the oh-so-dark
New City dance/goth/industrial club, meet up with the ever glittery Erin Fahey,
Dance our faces off, maybe a little afterhours in the mix, try to escape before 5am, bed, back to work @ 11:30am in costume, get off @ 7:30pm and cab to the edge of the city where all the magic
happens with my best friends :) CAN'T
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!! Halloweekend, I love you.


1 comment:

  1. LOL look at my over bronzed FACE!!!

    btw i cant wait to see how tiiiiight your pants are! touchdownnnnnnnn!

    ReplyDelete